Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Burden


         A lecturer raised a glass of water and then asked the audience, “How much weight do you think this glass ?” then he went, “Actually, weight of the glass depends on how long you lift it. When I picked it up for 1 minute, then I’ll be fine. When I picked it up for 1 hour, then my hand will feel stiff. But when I picked it up during one day, you will be forced to have to call an ambulance for me.  That we actually lift  the same burden, but the longer we picked it up, it will feel heavier.
        When we lift our burdens all the time, then sooner or later, we will not be able to survive, because the longer the burden it will be heavier. He continued, “What to do is, put your glass, take a moment before lifting again”.
        We have to put that burden from time to time, so that our bodies refreshed and able to carry that burden. When we came home after work, leave work burden, do not you take it home. You can lift it back tomorrow, rest and relax a while it had.

This life must be lived day by day, should not be doubled at once.


Finished

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for your comments...:)