Saturday, January 4, 2014

Jum'at Bahagia

Hari ini masih dalam suasana hari libur, tetapi aku harus masuk kantor.. bisa dikatakan lembur.. karna ada beberapa pekerjaan yang ketika kami masuk harus segera diselesaikan.
Ini pekerjaan baru bagiku, ya karena sebelumnya belom pernah aku kerjakan..
Like a Campaign.. usually I just input there to Navision, but now, start from this mounth I will work start to finish.

In December 2013, Campaign consist of : Campaign 50.000, for this I ever do it before. Bill submit to finance DDS 23 Dec '13. The second is Campaign 300.000 (GT125). This campaign is differen.. I first time work it. And the third I work SI and SO.. hmm.. not difficult.. I just input one column and then next column have a formula.. I just request to Adm Marketing dsome file I need at monday 6 January 2014 after that input to column are available. And Finish (^v^) 

I back to home at 20.00 PM, and when I arrive in house, there are two miss call from Adi.. he want ask about my job before.. after I explain to him until he is understand.. 


To be continue
Story about work

I'm sleepy

★ ġööđ П¡†ε..º°˚п¡†ε˚°º..п¡†ε ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for your comments...:)